Re: Possible amendment for Debian Contributors concept

* Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> [2008-10-28 15:01]:

> What does it change? Are we going to rely on people being busy to block
> a decision that we disagree with? That's ... interesting.

It's interesting that someone get's no stoned for suggesting changes
while in the past it would've been implemented without prior notice as
precedence shows.

And if you really belief that Ganneff would implement something that
gets such a disagreement from the community I smell a witch hunt rather
than dislike of a proposal.

yours Martin