Re: Possible amendment for Debian Contributors concept

> As long as Joerg doesn't agree with that, I don't see why we should drop
> the immediate vote or the GR itself.

Then please explain what the immediate vote will gain, besides
*NEEDLESS* work for the secretary (running it), needless work for
everyone (to vote)?
There is 0 need for the immediate vote, and insisting on it is nothing
else then wanting to hurt Debian more.

--
bye, Joerg
<pasc> man