Re: Draft ballot for Proceedural Vote: Suspension of the changes of the Project's membership procedures.

Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> writes:
> I think option 3 means the same as option 1.  The decision stands and we
> can later overrule it by a full GR if we want.  Or does option 1 mean that
> we'll also have this 2 week discussion period followed by a full GR?

It's the reverse. The sponsorship of 2K people automatically put the
DAM decision on hold, and the vote needs to override that automation.
Thus the FD choice is the same as the "decision stays on hold".

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *