Re: Call for seconds: DFSG violations in Lenny

Hi,

I second the options quoted below.  That's the first one for the
pre-lenny GR, and the first one of the post-lenny GR.  (While I agree
that this is important, I don't think we should set procedures in the
SC; if this is to be written down in a foundational document, it must be
the constitution IMO.)

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html