Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:00:56PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:50:28AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:41:56AM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> > > Martin, annoyed by you turning every thread on every debian list into a
> > > svenl-was-treated-so-bad-one
> >
> > Oh, so i suppose from the above that debian has had only a single thread
> > on their mailing lists these couple of past weeks/months ?
>
> It seems that way. At least, every thread on debian-vote and
> debian-project eventually evolves in to Sven's gripes with the world.

every thread ? I have mostly not posted since the end of marsch or so,
and really restarted participating in this thread yesterday.

Do you really want to make us believe that this is the only thread which
was discussed, to backup your claim about *EVERY THREAD* ?

It sure may seem so to you, but what about basing your reasoning on
actual facts for a change ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther