Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 02:01 +0200, Rob Burgers wrote:
> you know all this flamin

There's a difference between an argument and flaming.

> is starting to make you guys look like childeren..

I see you're trying to fit in by writing like a child.  (See, *that's* a
flame.)

> yer profesionals act like it otherwise debian will lose its user base.

Debian has always been an organisation of enthusiastic amateurs.  The
idea that we all have to shut up and pretend to agree with each other in
order to avoid giving a poor impression to a user is ridiculous.
Particularly on -vote.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings