Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:41:56AM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> Hi Sven!
>
> * Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> [2007-05-11 10:38]:
>
> > Possibly, but can you point out the little problem here ? I guess we
> > have two problems :
> >
> >   - the original problem between frans and me.
> >
> >   - the 'email flood' problem.
>
> Currently I only see one problem: you.

Exact, which is why we are still having this problem, and why the only
response debian had to this messy social problem was to punish me, in
order to hope to silence me.

What about addressing the real problem and fixing the underlying issue
instead ?

> Martin, annoyed by you turning every thread on every debian list into a
> svenl-was-treated-so-bad-one

Oh, so i suppose from the above that debian has had only a single thread
on their mailing lists these couple of past weeks/months ?

Reality check please, i did post 2 posts in this thread on april 28/29,
and then nothing happened until a few days ago. Then suddenly people
noticed, and i started receiving agressive mails both in private and
here, of people asking me to shut up, and other such.

So, who is the problem here, is it me, or people like you who post angry
mail and have no intention of helping solving the problem.

Saddened,

Sven Luther