Question for all candidates: pushing people

* Wouter Verhelst (wouter@debian.org) [070316 14:35]:
> > How would other candidates avoid dropping topics like this?
>
> The only way you can do that is by actively asking people to produce a
> report when they said they'd do so.

that sounds to me like you wanted to continue with "but you cant
do thatas they are all volunteers and you cant push them" or so.
could you elaborate? were you in the position to push people to
do something in debian, and how did you do it? how was your
success rate?