Re: Question for Gustavo and Sam: bringing back the fun

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:

>> Flamewars are actually fun, when done properly.

> "Having fun in a flamewar" is not the kind of fun we need to seek.
> Because there's no reward for the project, only some self-satisfaction of
> a few individuals.

Actually I had in mind a couple of flamewars which, at some point,
turned into something fun, and ended up on -curiosa.

I was *not* referring to the individual fun one can have while flaming
somebody else.

You really need to stop trying to second guess what I'm thinking. You
don't know me nearly enough to be good at that :)

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org>

 Public key available on <http://www.jblache.org> - KeyID: F5D6 5169