Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

On ti, 2007-07-31 at 09:49 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I will definitely second such a proposal, unless former DPLs come
> forward
> to say that this just wouldn't work for some reason.

I'd like to hear that, too.

Speaking as someone who once almost was a candidate, I would like to
point out that a two-year commitment is rather more difficult to make
for many people than a one-year commitment. That is not a reason to
avoid doing it, but it should be considered.

--
Wolfen one, you are my midday moon and I your midnight sun.