Re: The Debian Maintainers GR

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 05:04:21PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> What happens when you send a single email like that has already been
> demonstrated:
>
>     http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2006/10/msg00332.html
>
> Add to that that this time there've been explicit threats to blacklist
> applicants and make use of DSA access, and I think you'll find the ability
> of a single e-mail to change things isn't quite so straightforward.

So you admit that the DPL is not the one really in power, but
ftpmaster/DSA are? That's interesting knowledge. Why do we keep people
in power who were not elected and who threaten to ignore the elected
leader to stay in power?

And, is "there is no cabal" really a lie?

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190