Re: On the "Debian Maintainers" GR

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org) [070728 13:27]:
> > They will.  After they have passed NM to which they are motivated.
>
> Good. So, what is the use of DMs then? This fits way better with Joergs
> proposal of adding partial upload rights as a step in the NM process.

Aren't you noticing that you're discussing with non-supporters of DM?

Your question is at the core of the discussion for quite some time... I'm
surprised you feel the need to re-ask it at the end and ask people to
repeat themselves. You'd do us a favor by reading the discussions we've
had up to now.

Raphaël Hertzog