Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Kalle Kivimaa <killer@debian.org> wrote:
> I second the following proposal (by my count it is still missing at
> least two seconds, if anybody is interested in seconding).

How can anyone second that in its current state?  It's rather buggy.
I like the idea, but please withdraw your seconds until the worst bugs
are fixed.  If that passes as-is, the project will look sillier.

Look at the first phrase for an example of the litter:

> The Debian Project endorses the concept of "Debian Maintainers" with
> limited access, and resolves to
>
> 1) A new keyring will be created [...]

...resolves to a new keyring will be created?  8-S

I think it's rather disppointing that the OP hasn't accepted any of
the amendments I previously posted in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2007/06/msg00073.html

Regards,
--