Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Hi,

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, Joey Schulze wrote:
> > So I suggest you to not stand up against this proposition if you're not
> > convinced that this would negatively impact Debian. It might be that it
> > doesn't have as much success as I expect, but then we haven't lost much by
> > tring it out.
>
> I wonder why/how we managed to degrade this discussion into a sparkling
> flame with personal attacks ('your reasons are dubious', 'don't stand
> against it') so quickly.

I'm sorry I have been a bit too much passionnate about this topic. I
didn't want to attack anyone, I just (honestly) pointed out how it looked
like to me. Please accept my apologies if you or Bastian have felt like
attacked.

Cheers,

PS: Sorry for so many mails in such a short timeframe, debconf has the
disadvantage to give me some supplementary free time ;-)
--
Raphaël Hertzog