Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> 1/ I know people who want to maintain package but don't want to be DD.
>
> The time involvement required to be DD is far bigger to the one required
> to be able to maintain properly a single package. And I don't want to
> lower the barrier to become DD because the role of DD are critical in
> the success of Debian (while the role a maintainer of a single package is
> not).

Could you explain how the "time involvement required to be DD" for
a person who only wants to maintain one package is higer when they
are a DD contrary to not being a DD?  Please ignore going through NM
since this is only the entry process and doesn't matter at a later stage.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law