Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 11:41:28AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 09:47:11AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > No, you are just a DD whose access to lists has been suspended.
>
> A sub-DD all the same, what about all those others who participated in
> those flamewars ?

Sven, with all due respect, please do not try to be party and judge at
the same time. Not only does that not work, it also makes you look
rather bad.

I understand you want to be a Debian Developer again, with all rights
and privileges which that implies, but can we please take this process
one step at a time? First, find a way out of the current situation that
gives you voting and upload rights again without pissing off others.

I understand you don't want the situation to remain like that forever,
but nobody's said it has to.

Sometimes, in life, you have to make compromises; and if you don't want
to compromise, then there are two options: either you get kicked out
entirely, or the fight between you and "the rest of the world" continues
until the end of times.

--
Shaw's Principle:
	Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will