Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

There is a lamentable personal dispute between Sven Luther and some
other developers.  There have been some attempts at reconciliation and
various offers, but none have succeeded in ending this dispute.

Two recent significant actions have been:
(a) Suspension of Sven Luther as a debian developer for 1 year

While (a) did not end the dispute, (b) has brought some peace to
debian-project, although some continued to discuss the issue.

I do not expect this proposal to end the dispute either because it
doesn't give everyone everything they want, but I hope that it will
move things on, bring more peace to debian development and allow
debian to be more fun for more people.  As ever, if things change, we
can change this plan later.

- ---- START OF PROPOSAL ----

We resolve that:-

1. Sven Luther is suspended from all debian lists for a year, which
should be similar to (b), because the project generally liked his
two-month self-suspension and wishes not to receive his discussion
contributions at the moment.

2. However, Sven Luther should be allowed onto lists where Q posters
request it, where Q is half of the square root of the number of
posters last month.

3. Sven Luther is reinstated as a full developer, reversing (a),
because the project wishes to receive his technical contributions.

4. Evading the suspension will be regarded as a second offence of
header-forgery on lists.debian.org and should result in immediate
expulsion, as in the Debian Machine Usage Policies.

5. Discussion of Sven Luther is banned from all lists where he is
suspended, because there is no right of reply.

6. Acceptance or rejection of Sven Luther by projects, subprojects,
IRC channels and any other forums is left to their maintainers,
although we ask that they judge fairly.

7. We apologise publicly to everyone for not resolving this dispute
and thank everyone who has made attempts and offers to resolve it.

- ---- END OF PROPOSAL ----

Seconds, amendments, comments, please?