Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 09:52:15AM +0000, Cord Beermann wrote:
> Hallo! Du (Sven Luther) hast geschrieben:
>
> > A sub-DD all the same, what about all those others who participated in
> > those flamewars ? It takes two you know to create the mess we are in,
> > and i have done only replying to folk, and posted only a few posts by
> > myself.
>
> I really don't want to extend the block i added to d-project, so
> please stop to refrain the 'the others have hit back first'-thing.
>
> You are right, that it takes two to get a flamewar, but there is an
> important pragmatic reason, why we stopped you and not the others
> (yet): You are one, and the others are many, so it is easier to stop
> the war that way.
>
> This doesn't mean that listmasters will not act on other parties, if
> we think it is appropriate.

Ok, can you provide a bit more guidelines about what i am allowed to,
and what not ? I believe that this was non-inflamatory,
non-too-quick-mailing, discussion with MJ Ray, and thus a legit post to
make.

What are the guidelines ? Or is it just that right now a certain amount
of people are too angry to be reasonable in these matters ? Well, we
could certainly setup a moratorium on all issues concerning this for a
week or so, but it should touch everyone.

Friendly,

Sven Luther