Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx"

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 08:42:16PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 12:04:25PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
>
> > > I beg to differ.  The GNAA have a long history of mounting campaigns of
> > > *disruption* against on-line communities.
>
> > ooh. disruption.  they must be terrorists.  shoot them all.
>
> Haha, you got me.  I see that I have been trolled by the Craig Sanders
> Association of Australia, sister organization to the GNAA.

no, just responding with appropriate sarcasm to your unneccesarily
drama-queenish highlighting of the word "disruption".

please accept my sincere apologies. i forgot that you were an american
and therefore need to have sarcasm pointed out to you. next time i'll
put "........NOT!!!!!" on the end. then you'll have a reasonable chance
of detecting it.

> Ah well, fool me once...

can a fool actually be fooled?  or is that redundant?

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

BOFH excuse #112:

The monitor is plugged into the serial port