Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx"

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 06:02:47PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Sat, 05 May 2007, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > if he wants to move on and grow up and put it behind him, let him.
> > it's not like a stupid parody organisation actually harms anyone or
> > anything.
>
> Except that most "parody organizations" don't have a long history of
> attacking Debian-associated IRC channels and operators within them,
> coupled with anti-feminism/anti-semitic/anti-homosexual rhetoric.
>
> Regardless, I'm personally more concerned by the appearance that
> people who asked this question of Sam before voting were lied to than
> the nature of a ill-conceived group of trolls. I don't know if Mathew
> Garrett's allegations are true or not, but their implications for the
> trustworthiness of our DPL if true are troubling.

Well, he would not be the first DPL who had an honestity problem, just
look at the manipulative lies of our previous DPL.

But again, i fear that the people bringing this always to the front, are
not really interested in the best of debian, but in mafioso like
politics, which is something really disgusting.

Saddened,

Sven LUther