Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx"

On Sat, 05 May 2007, Craig Sanders wrote:
> if he wants to move on and grow up and put it behind him, let him.
> it's not like a stupid parody organisation actually harms anyone or
> anything.

Except that most "parody organizations" don't have a long history of
attacking Debian-associated IRC channels and operators within them,
coupled with anti-feminism/anti-semitic/anti-homosexual rhetoric.

Regardless, I'm personally more concerned by the appearance that
people who asked this question of Sam before voting were lied to than
the nature of a ill-conceived group of trolls. I don't know if Mathew
Garrett's allegations are true or not, but their implications for the
trustworthiness of our DPL if true are troubling.

Don Armstrong

--
No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free
[...] You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.