Re: Question to the candidates: inclusion of the kFreeBSD-* ports

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:

>> Ah, I expected the candidates to take the 5 minutes it takes to get up
>> to speed wrt the kFreeBSD ports by reading the appropriate status
>> pages.
> I can't be expected to know everything about Debian; in this particular
> case, I didn't even know there *were* such status pages. If you could
> give me a link, I wouldn't mind reading it and perhaps following up with
> a better response.

>From my recollection, there even was such a page written for m68k at
the time. As an m68k porter, I just thought you knew a couple of
things about the whole archive qualification process and the
associated wiki pages.

I even find your name on

My point is, you did not have to reply today, so you could have taken
the time to google for it or to ask around on IRC to get /some/
information about the whole thing.

If you're not doing that when answering questions during the campaign,
how can I assume that you'll actually do when you'll be DPL ?

 Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>  |  Debian, because code matters more
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer        |       <http://www.debian.org>
 Public key available on <http://www.jblache.org> - KeyID: F5D6 5169