Project leader platform status

Hi,

        So far, I have received 5 out of the 9 platforms, which
 squeezes the window for the debates, since we should like to have the
 rebuttals up in place before the debates take place.

        So, candidates, if you have not already sent in your platform
 to secretary@debian.org, please do so now.

        I plan on publishing whatever I have tomorrow, and limit our
 schedule slippage.

        manoj
--
Hey, wait a minute!!  I want a divorce!! ... you're not Clint Eastwood!!
Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org> <http://vote.debian.org/>