Re: Questions to the candidates

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 12:13:12AM +0100, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Why do you think you will be a good DPL?

I think the DPL needs to be able to make decisions, even if that means
making mistakes or getting flamed or making compromises. It's easy for
Debian to talk about things forever, but it's more important to have
things happen.

> What you can for Debian as DPL that you can not do as a mere DD?

There's nothing "mere" about being a DD, but the main difference is that
when you're DPL people come to you for support and with offers of help,
rather than you having to ask people for support.

> What do you think of the current NM process?

(See my platform)

Cheers,
aj