Re: One more question to the candidates

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 10:31:29AM +0200, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Forgot to ask this question: In your opinion, what is a good length of
> total term for a DPL?

AIUI, we've never had a DPL last for three years -- Ian Murdock and Bruce
Perens were two-and-a-half each (and didn't have competed elections),
Wichert Akkerman and Martin Michlmayr were two years each, and everyone
else has only had one.

TBH, after last year, I'm half tempted to say "six months" -- but
hopefully more if you have multiple people who're essentially capable
of being DPL on their own, but are working together instead.

Cheers,
aj