Questions to all candidates: Release importance, release blockers, release quality

Hi,

I would be happy to hear answers from all candidates to these questions,
but I expect that they are at least partially answered by the
platforms. Please simply point to them if you included an answer there,
even if they are not online yet.

So, to the questions:

* How important are regular releases for the project?

* How important are regular stable point releases for the project?

* Should we fix up dak to allow point-releases for old-stable?

* Could you list the issues that you think delayed the release of etch?
  Do you think that we need to restructure the release process for lenny
  to avoid these? If yes, how?

* Do you think that a release of high quality is more important than a
  timely release? [ie: Should we switch from "when it's ready" to "when
  we said we would release"]

Marc