Re: GR proposal - Restricted-media amendments to the DFSG

El jueves,  6 de abril de 2006 a las 23:12:20 +0200, Sam Hocevar escribía:

> >  Well, no. If the author makes that promise, we may just as well wait until
> > that happens and the package is free. It's not like we've run out of
> > software to package :-)
>    Oh. I really must have been on another planet the last few months.

 Is there a shortage of software?

 Please, people, don't just imply things. Say (write) them and we'll have a
civilized discussion. Otherwise we'll have flamewars and endless nitpicking.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/