Re: Anton's amendment

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 01:12:51PM +0100, Frank Kuster wrote:
>>
>> Excuse me, what exactly is your interpretation?  And I don't mean "The
>> GFDL is free", but a general statement which modifications DFSG 3
>> requires to be allowed.
>
> Look at my message entitled "A clarification for my interpretation of
> DFSG".

Anton,

You are not obliged to follow up every single post.  It's extremely
difficult to follow the conversation when the same point is made
repeatedly in reply to multiple people without any new points being
made.  This doesn't really further the discussion: we have already
read the point you were trying to make, so it doesn't need repeating
ad nauseam.

Regards,
Roger

--