Re: Anton's amendment

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:46:19 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> Which means that you are perhaps arguing that we should make the change to
> the DFSG which the amendment in question calls for.

I agree with this (e.g. that the Invariant sections are
DFSG-compliant):

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2006/01/msg00240.html

Since you and the Secretary (probably others as well) are interpeting
the DFSG in a different way, perhaps it is a good idea to clarify that
particular sentence, but it is not an obstacle for the current GR.

--
Yavor Doganov