Re: Anton's amendment

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> [...] If I decide to create a package
> with some essays from www.gnu.org that package would be free acording
> to FSF and non-free acording to DFSG (because these essays are not
> modifiable).  I have no problems with that.

FSF would probably call it free documentation or free essays or similar
irrelevance. Debian would probably say it isn't free software. That is
not a contradiction: FSF wouldn't claim they are free software either.

Sometimes the "free" and "non-free" shorthands get in the way. FSF
speaks of free documentation, but not free software, for a change.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef