Re: Anton's amendment

Yavor Doganov <yavor@doganov.org> writes:
> As explained on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html, the
> Invariant sections serve a special purpose, which is the case of the
> GNU Manifesto.  Many users, including myself, consider it a more
> important part than the GNU Emacs Manual itself.  How removing the
> document, that inspired thousands to join the efforts, will make
> Debian more free, I cannot tell...

So, if I were to write a program, which at startup displays the
entiretity of the GNU Manifesto, and wrote a license, which would be
GPL with the addition that the startup display may not be modified,
only amended, you would consider this program a DFSG program and it
could go into main?

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *