Re: seconds searched for override of resolution 007 needed.

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:02:10 +0200, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> said:

> Well, i blame Manoj (not wearing his secretary hat) for doing the
> call for vote, after i had made the final proposal, proposal which
> should have been consensual, and Manoj (as-DD) was aware off, and
> even helped with the wording.

> I blame Manoj (wearing his secretary hat) for actually following
> through on the vote, knowing there was an important proposal
> missing, as he has done in the past, and his power as secretary
> allowed.

> This comes from an evident conflict of interest, for Manoj being at
> the same time proposer of the amdendment in question, doing the call
> for vote, being the secretary, and holding the delegation of the DPL
> to shorten the vote.

        At this point, can we have someone volunteer tos end anything
 germane that sven says to me separately?  I can not longer tolerate
 the abuse; so either someone moderates sven's official mail on voting
 related issues to me, or I'll regretfully have to stop being the
 secretary.

        My intentions are to drop every communication sven send to any
 mailing list or irc channel.

        manoj
--
The more things change, the more they'll never be the same again.