Re: Splitting out Choice #1 from vote_004

Le mardi 26 septembre 2006 à 14:33 -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
> > I like the idea, but it eliminates some choices for the voter. With
> > this setup, it is not possible to prioritize the firmware removal
> > over the release, while still considering other options
> > acceptable. How would I be able to express the following:
>
>         Since the issues are orthogonal, you could vote for "DFSG #2
>  applies to all programmatic works" . There is no conflict between
>  that and releasing etch, with or without special exceptions; so
>  ranking vs that and releases does not seem to make sense.

This leads to a case of tactical voting. If I prefer my proposal over
Frederik's, but I'd prefer that none of them would pass, I should still
put mine before NOTA to give it a better chance to hit 3:1.

I know I'm nitpicking, but isn't this whole thread about nitpicking? ;)