Re: Resolutions concerning dunc-tank

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 10:20:51AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
>  * The Project Leader reduces the minimum discussion period
>    and the voting period to one week each;

I strongly object.

I would like that we get a clarification over the non-free firmware for etch
vote, before you go lose yourself in highly political discussions of this
kind.

Please, let's get over the GRs first, which are stopping work to be done on
the technical side, before stuff like this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther