Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:01:59PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2006.09.21.1206 +0200]:
> > Because it is a general trend i see in debian since last year or so,
>
> I also see a trend, namely that you increasingly annoy me. Just when
> I was about ready to forget all the crap that went down with your
> name on it, you manage to swim to the surface again.

Bah, if you don't want to read me, just don't, but it is clear that atitudes
like yours clearly support that censorship imposed me, while at the same time
mostly everyone is behaving in similar or worse behaviour than i ever did
these past weeks, and they have dnot the excuses i had.

> Please cut it.

Why ? The situation is still mostly the same as it was in may, despite all
efforts i made, and you clearly do not read what i write, but what you think i
am writing.

> About trends in Debian: thank $DEITY there are some. I'd hate to be
> part of a project that stagnates.

Sure, my problem is when they deviate in the direction of censorship,
dictatorship and inquisition.

But then, maybe you find it ok, as long as you are not on the receiving end of
it ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther