Re: Proposal: Recall the Project Leader

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:55:40AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 11:19:08PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 04:05:26PM -0500, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> > >
> > > [Sven Luther]
> > >
> > > OH NO YOU DON'T.
> >
> > Hehe, you couldn't resist replying right.
>
> Look who's talking.
>
> > > This thread is _not_ about you, it is _not_ about Frans Pop, and it is
> > > _not_ about debian-installer.
> >
> > It is indeed not about me,
>
> THEN WHY THE F*CK DID YOU BRING IT UP?

Because it is a general trend i see in debian since last year or so, and the
issue with d-i and frans and me is part of it. I am under clear censorship if
i ever want to participate in d-i again, and this is something clearly sick
and not what i think debian is about. In the same way, trying to dictate what
Anthony does or not, outside of his debian work, is clearly in the same
category, so since the first one seemed acceptable by everyone, ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther