[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Firmware & Social Contract: GR proposal

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Le mardi 05 septembre 2006 à 19:07 -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG a écrit :
>> For me the key question is whether the d-i team is actually doing the
>> work or not.  Are they?  If the answer is "yes", then I might vote for
>> a delay.  If the answer is "no", then I see no reason that a delay
>> will change things.
> As Joey's analysis shows, this would lead to a delay of at least 6
> months. Given that we're already frozen, I don't think this is something
> we can afford if we want etch to be consistent.

My question is this:

If we make the exception, will the d-i team start the work, or
instead, will we simply be here again in eighteen months?


Reply to: