Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:20:13 +0200, Bernhard R Link <brlink@debian.org> said:

> * Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [060723 23:50]:
>> So not giving the SPI board oversight on how Debian conducts it's
>> internal affairs is sending an unfortunate message? Perhaps I do
>> think we should send such a message; and indeed, we should consider
>> the creation of a Debian Foundation, more sensitive to our eeds,
>> with a constitution that precludes it interfering with our modus
>> operandi or else it feels offended.

> Thanks for making clear the GR is not about some issue or topic but
> to drive some of your personal rants.

        I strongly uge you to actually read the discussion on the
 contents of the GR, and correct your gross misunderstanding of the
 issues involved before actually voting on this issue.

        manoj
--
As ceremony is the invention of wise men to keep fools at a distance,
so good breeding is an expedient to make fools and wise men equal.  --