Re: To all candidates: delegation process

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 08:47:16PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>As you might have noted, the Constitution does not spell out the
>process how a new delegation is made.  Would you please summarize the
>process you intend to follow if you are elected?  Thanks.

A few steps:

 1. Talk to the current delegates and teams and ask for an honest
    appraisal - how things are going, whether they need help, etc.

 2. Where more delegations are clearly needed, look for
    volunteers. Discuss the task with them thoroughly, and make sure
    we're agreed on what needs to be done.

 3. Announce the delegations publically to d-d-a.

I think the above is nothing more than common sense. How would you do
it?

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.