Re: To all candidates: delegation process

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 09:27:24AM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> su, 2006-03-12 kello 11:21 +1000, Anthony Towns kirjoitti:
> > if a delegation is necessary, make it, by posting the
> > details to -project, or if necessary, -private.
> Why -project and not -devel-announce?

I just wasn't assuming they'd all be worth a post to d-d-a. Ideally,
it'd be because the delegates would be posting details of what's going on
themselves to d-d-a; so an additional post authorising their delegation
would just be repetitive. But basically: no particular reason.

Cheers,
aj