Re: Questions to the candidates

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 11:46:00PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

>  - I don't know how widely torrents of our CD and DVD images
>    are used and if we run our own tracker software (or whatever
>    is needed).

I'll respond to this bit, as I'm painfully aware of the issues. We
(try to) push torrents of our CD and DVD builds from
cdimage.debian.org, but the tracker seems to have problems coping -
Mattias can explain in more detail. The torrents of stable releases
tend to be quite heavily used, the weekly testing images much less so.

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back