Questions to the candidates
I'd like to ask some questions to the prospecitve project leaders:
1. Which are Debians top five strengths in your opinion?
2. Where do you identify Debians top five problems?
3. Do you plan to do anything to change the public recognition that
Debian suffers from severe release problems and that its stable
distribution is generally outdated? If so, what?
4. In light of the well organised presence of Skolelinux and the
professional presence of Ubuntu at several conferences and exhibitions
do you believe Debian is represented adequately?
5. Do you see any services for our users or developers missing or
poorly maintained? If so, which and what do you plan to do to
6. What is your opinion about the current situation with the backports
and volatile archives? Currently they don't run on projects assets.
7. What is your opinion about the current situation with the snapshot
archive? Currently it doesn't run on projects assets.
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.