Re: Ted replies to Martin (Re: Questions to candidates Towns and van Wolffelaar: debian-volatile)

also sprach Ted Walther <krooger@debian.org> [2006.03.12.2209 +0100]:
> Who is on the current volatile team?  They will definitely need to
> be Debian Developers.

How do you intend to work with all those hundreds of active
contributors who aren't yet DDs? Will you ignore them?

`. `'`
Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
"sometimes the urge to do bad
 is nearly overpowering"
                                                          -- ben horne