Re: question for all candidates

also sprach Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2006.03.11.0010 +0100]:
> > > It didn't have.
> > >
> > > The changes were underway and in discussion independently.
> >
> > Not trying to pick on anyone here, but the DPL team came into play
> > and I sparked the Oldenburg security meeting idea, and *then* things
> > started moving. If they'd been underway long before, I wouldn't be
> > able to tell because noone was informed.
> Wrong.

How can any of the above be wrong? Maybe I failed to make it
explicit that *it seemed to me* (and not only me) that things
started moving only after...

> The security team has discussed issues internally long before some
> people met in Oldenburg.

This is exactly one example where more transparency could benefit
all involved.

`. `'`
Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
                                                        -- oscar wilde