Re: question for all candidates

also sprach Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2006.03.11.0010 +0100]:
> > > It didn't have.
> > >
> > > The changes were underway and in discussion independently.
> >
> > Not trying to pick on anyone here, but the DPL team came into play
> > and I sparked the Oldenburg security meeting idea, and *then* things
> > started moving. If they'd been underway long before, I wouldn't be
> > able to tell because noone was informed.
>
> Wrong.

How can any of the above be wrong? Maybe I failed to make it
explicit that *it seemed to me* (and not only me) that things
started moving only after...

> The security team has discussed issues internally long before some
> people met in Oldenburg.

This is exactly one example where more transparency could benefit
all involved.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
 honour."
                                                        -- oscar wilde