Re: Reflections about the questions for the candidates

On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 01:16 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Uh, for one thing, "leader@debian.org" != "DPL Team".

Maybe it would have been a good idea then to publicize a point of
contact for your team. You did not, therefore I think Enrico is wrongly
annoyed by the lack of input to the team.

I definately believe that the DPL-team is a good initiative and should
be continued; at the same time I also believe that the past year should
have taught some lessons on what can be improved. Communication is an
important one. Make sure people can actually contact you, and make it
clear that you sollicit input. And when you get it, actually respond to
it, even if it's just a short note, which is a world of difference with
no response at all.

bye,
Thijs