Re: Question for Ted Walther: Delegation

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your answers.  Another question regarding delegation:

What sorts of tasks would you plan to delegate?  Would you delegate
important decisions, or would you be more interested in delegating
gruntwork?

I ask because the two examples I posted before seems to be of the
gruntwork type (do time-consuming research and fact-finding, and then
present the results to you as a summary or report).  Perhaps these
examples are not representative of your leadership style, but they
happen to be the ones that I have noticed.

Thanks - Ben.