Re: Questions about Ubuntu

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 07:23:08PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
1/ What is your personal opinion about Ubuntu ?

Ubuntu has saved a few of my remaining hairs from being torn out when
supporting newbie Linux users.

2/ What explains in your opinion the bad feelings that some DD have
against Ubuntu ?

Good question.  Maybe we should start up a debian-ubuntu mailing list,
and find out.  Perhaps people with a gripe about Ubuntu should write
them up on http://wiki.debian.org/UbuntuGripe

3/ What changes do you wish concerning the Debian-Ubuntu collaboration
?

I'll let people more familiar with the current state of Debian-Ubuntu
come up with ideas for change.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973