Re: Questions about Ubuntu

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 03:22:13PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:33:31AM -0800, Ted Walther wrote:
Good question.  Maybe we should start up a debian-ubuntu mailing
list, and find out.  Perhaps people with a gripe about Ubuntu should
write them up on http://wiki.debian.org/UbuntuGripe

Have you been paying attention to any of the thousands of mails that
have already been written on this subject? Ample data is already out
there, if you would care to take a little time to analyze it.

If you think there is more information in those messages besides the
fact that Ubuntu isn't harming Debian, and Debian isn't harming Ubuntu,
then I hereby delegate you to summarize those mails, in your own words.
I'm ready to hear what you have to say.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973