question for all candidates

Heya,

Two years ago, Branden Robinson talked about the issue of some tasks in
the project that are neither delegated by the Project leader nor covered
by the Constitution directly. [1] He referenced his platform from 2004
last year (when he was elected), but it seems that nothing has happened
since then.

So, to the question:
Should we amend our constitution to reflect how Debian is structured in
reality, or should the people doing these tasks now be recognized as
delegates of the DPL? What will you do to clarify the situation?

Marc

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/platforms/branden#s2p4
--