Re: GFDL GR, vote please!

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> writes:

>> > I don't think we disagree what "necessary" means.
>>
>> Please answer the question I asked: Where is it defined what is
>> "necessary", and who deems what is "necessary"?
>
> OK.  The modification is necessary in order to adapt the document to
> some need if there is no way to adapt the document to serve the
> purpose in question without this modification.

Please could you still answer my question: *Who* defines what is
"necessary"?

Your partial answer above also appears to be nothing more than your
personal opinion.  Can you properly justify your reasoning with a
detailed rationale?  I think we need something rather more concrete
than the personal opinion of a single developer for something which
has important ramifications.  It's all still rather too vague and
handwavy to be of any practical use.

Regards,
Roger

--